Sometimes we recommend a factory reset. In this guide we will provide you with a step-by-step explanation on how to perform the factory reset. Please have the LG remote control ready.
- Turn the monitor on and wait until it is completely booted.
- Press the settings button (gear-icon) to open the settingsmenu. Select the Admin option and press OK to toggle the switch to ON. Enter the Pincode (0 0 0 0 )*
- The admin option should now be enabled. Scroll all the way down till you see the Factory Reset button, click OK.
- Click Confirm; the monitor will reset and power off.
- Wait 10 seconds, turn the monitor back on. You should now end up in the Ready to Use menu.
- You can now proceed with our installation manual.
*we advise to never change the code for your screen